Effective Date: April 1, 2022
- CHANGES AND UPDATES TO POLICY
- WHY NEEDS COOKIES
- Cookies are small pieces of code that are stored on your device when you browse and use online services. They are installed on your device to enable different useful features, for example, to facilitate navigation on the Website. After installed on your device, cookies may be either deleted automatically when you close the Website/web browser (session cookies), or stored on your device to facilitate future visits to the Website (persistent cookies). Permanent cookies are automatically deleted after a period of time set by the cookies’ owner.
- Flash Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
- Web beacon are small graphic images or other web programming code (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) may be included in the Website’s pages and our messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a page or email can act as a web beacon. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
- In some cases, cookies are used to collect data that is recognized to be personal data, such as IP addresses and data linked to the IP address. The usage of such cookies is regulated by the data protection laws, and you as a user obtain more rights to control the collection and processing of this data.
- Providing you with our services, we may use the following cookies: a) essential or strictly necessary cookies; b) performance cookies; c) analytical cookies; d) targeting/advertising cookies. These cookies may be session or persistent.
- Session cookies are only stored temporarily in the browser’s memory, and are destroyed when it is closed down, although they will survive navigating away from the Website they came from. Persistent cookies are saved on your computer so that when you close it down and start it up again, it can still be there; they are created by giving them an expiry date and when that expiry date is reached, they will be destroyed by the computer. If the expiry date is not set then they are automatically session cookies.
- “Essential” or “Strictly Necessary” cookies are strongly required for the error-free operation of the website, as well as for its security and accessibility and we also need it to remember your choice about cookies. Without them we will not be able to provide you with the Services in a proper way. Despite you cannot refuse these cookies through the Website, you may decline them by changing your browser settings, but this may affect the Website’s functioning. These cookies are mostly session and expire on closing the browser.
- “Performance” cookies collect information about how you use the Website, for instance which pages you go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the website works. Generally, these cookies are a mix of session and persistent cookies.
- “Analytical” cookies allow us to track your activity on the Website. We may track the number of sessions, measure sessions durations, characteristics of their devices, pages you visit, etc. We do so to optimize the Website and make it more interesting and useful for you. The data collected in such a way is stored in aggregated form, and it does not constitute personally identifiable information. Generally, these cookies are a mix of session and persistent cookies.
- “Targeting/Advertising” cookies allow us to show you our advertisements on third-party websites. This tool is called “retargeting”. It enables us to provide you with ads based on your previous activity on the website. It also enables us to limit how many times you see the respective ads. Generally, these cookies are persistent cookies.
- WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AND DELETE COOKIES WHENEVER YOU WANT
- You can do that by choosing the appropriate settings of your browser:
- PROCESSING OF DATA COLLECTED THROUGH TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- REACH US OUT
- We will be glad to hear something from you. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at https://jatapp.biz/