Senior PHP Developer
JatApp is an IT company that creates valuable high-tech products used daily by millions worldwide. The company has also advanced in providing outsourcing services to multiple clients.
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer for our new project — a marketplace in the Books niche. We are developing a platform that connects talented writers from all over the world with real book lovers. Our product market is estimated to reach $27 billion in the next few years, and our goal is to make this product one of the market leaders.
Technology stack: PHP 8, Laravel, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, WebSockets.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Backend development with sub-modules (microservice architecture)
- Database design
- Minimization of latency and load in data fetching
- Interacting with the product team to understand user needs
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a PHP developer
- 2+ years of experience with the Laravel framework
- Experience with RabbitMQ systems
- Excellent knowledge: PHP 7/8, MySQL, Redis
- Experience working with large projects that have been released
- Understanding the principles of mobile projects for mass users
Will be a plus:
- Work experience at Highload
- Experience with Amazon RDS, S3, SQS
- Experience with the Linux command line, understanding of server technologies (Nginx)
At JatApp, we value:
- Responsibility for your product and processes
- Result orientation and perseverance in achieving your goals
- Flexibility and quick adaptation to changes
- Ownership of your work and closing turnkey tasks
- Continuous development and teamwork
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely or from the office/coworking space
- A comfortable office in Kyiv, which has a shelter, is equipped with Starlink, Ecoflow, and generators for uninterrupted work
- Compensation for renting a coworking space outside of Kyiv
- Health insurance and compensation for sports activities after the end of the probationary period
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year, unlimited paid sick leaves, 5 undocumented sick leaves, and additional days off for important life events
- Compensation for professional development training, participation in conferences, meetups, and English language courses — at the end of the probationary period
- Access to the knowledge library: corporate courses and books
- Informal events, team building, gifts for holidays, work anniversaries, and birthdays
- An open and friendly corporate culture where everyone's suggestions are welcome and encouraged!
You can also partake in our referral program and get a nice bonus for bringing a successful candidate.