JatApp is an IT company that creates valuable high-tech products used daily by millions worldwide. The company has also advanced in providing outsourcing services to multiple clients.
Цe are looking for Sales Manager for our new project — a marketplace in the Books niche. We are developing a platform that connects talented writers from all over the world with real book lovers. Our product market is estimated to reach $27 billion in the next few years, and our goal is to make this product one of the market leaders.
- Working with incoming applications, searching for new contacts, and CRM filling
- Negotiations with self-published authors and publishing partners
- Assessment of content quality before its inclusion in the project library
- Monitoring the process of signing contracts
- Providing communication support to involved authors/partners
- Improving the efficiency of the processes in close cooperation with the Head of Content and the product team
- Experience in sales and negotiations (account management, B2B sales, support/sales management, or similar experience)
- Ability to set priorities based on business goals
- Written and spoken English not lower than Upper-Intermediate level
- Attention to detail and deadlines, proactivity, and good communication skills
- Responsibility for your product and processes
- Result orientation and perseverance in achieving your goals
- Flexibility and quick adaptation to changes
- Ownership of your work and closing turnkey tasks
- Continuous development and teamwork
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely or from the office/coworking space
- A comfortable office in Kyiv, which has a shelter, is equipped with Starlink, Ecoflow, and generators for uninterrupted work
- Compensation for renting a coworking space outside of Kyiv
- Health insurance and compensation for sports activities after the end of the probationary period
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year, unlimited paid sick leaves, 5 undocumented sick leaves, and additional days off for important life events
- Compensation for professional development training, participation in conferences, meetups, and English language courses — at the end of the probationary period
- Access to the knowledge library: corporate courses and books
- Informal events, team building, gifts for holidays, work anniversaries, and birthdays
- An open and friendly corporate culture where everyone's suggestions are welcome and encouraged!
You can also partake in our referral program and get a nice bonus for bringing a successful candidate.