JatApp is an IT company that creates valuable high-tech products used daily by millions worldwide. The company has also advanced in providing outsourcing services to multiple clients.
We are looking for Affiliate Manager for the company's largest product — a cross-platform VPN service. The product is 5 years old, and in the past year alone, revenue growth from it was 97% and continues to gain momentum.
- Constant searching for new partnership networks: developing and maintaining communication processes, creating a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) for partners
- Partnership with new Affiliates and create long-term client relationships with them
- Optimize and scale work with existing partners
- Discuss and approve the partnership terms
- Inform partners about the new products
- Carry out campaigns, raffles, and collaborations with partners
- Analyze the effectiveness of the partners’ work
- Analyze, manage and control the traffic of partners
- 1 year of proven experience in a similar position (Affiliate Manager/Business development manager)
- Understanding of partnership/affiliate marketing: sales funnel, payment models, traffic, CPC, conversion, revenue, ROMI
- Knowledge of marketing analytics tools
- Fluent English
- Analytical mindset, strong negotiation skills and responsibility
- Responsibility for your product and processes
- Result orientation and perseverance in achieving your goals
- Flexibility and quick adaptation to changes
- Ownership of your work and closing turnkey tasks
- Continuous development and teamwork
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely or from the office/coworking space
- A comfortable office in Kyiv, which has a shelter, is equipped with Starlink, Ecoflow, and generators for uninterrupted work
- Compensation for renting a coworking space outside of Kyiv
- Health insurance and compensation for sports activities after the end of the probationary period
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year, unlimited paid sick leaves, 5 undocumented sick leaves, and additional days off for important life events
- Compensation for professional development training, participation in conferences, meetups, and English language courses — at the end of the probationary period
- Access to the knowledge library: corporate courses and books
- Informal events, team building, gifts for holidays, work anniversaries, and birthdays
- An open and friendly corporate culture where everyone's suggestions are welcome and encouraged!
You can also partake in our referral program and get a nice bonus for bringing a successful candidate.