We are looking for an ambitious and influential PR Manager to strengthen our cross-platform VPN service team. We develop a product that helps 2 million users to feel protected in the digital world.
About the team
- You’ll work with talented colleagues from the Partnership department: copywriters, SMM, and SEO specialists. It doesn’t exclude active collaboration with the entire product team on solving common problems.
Your place on the team
- The PR Manager's role includes working with the media, its research, and communication strategy development in order to promote our brand image and popularize information about the product and its value. You will be the link between our product and the outside world.
- Our goal is to provide users with the opportunity to enjoy any content on the Internet. If this resonates with you — we are eager to meet you!
What you will do:
- Manage and create PR campaigns
- Lead PR direction and communication with the media, including writing articles and press releases for top resources in our niche
- Participate in the creation of outreach campaigns
- Participate in interviews and surveys on behalf of the product
- Together with the writer and SMM manager generate content for online publications and journalists
- Find and set up connections with relevant media
- To conduct an analysis of competitors' activities and build a strategy for our brand
- Work on brand recognition
- Regularly analyze the results of media work
- Good oral and written communication skills
- English level — Advanced or higher
- Ability to work with analytics
- At least 2 years of experience as a PR manager, preferably in the field of IT development
- Basic knowledge of how the PR industry works
- Result-orientedness, perseverance, and purposefulness
- The potential to generate content ideas that are needed to engage the media
What we offer:
- Remote work and flexible schedule (from 8 am to 11 am, 8-hour working day)
- 20 working days (4 calendar weeks) of paid leave
- Fully covered health insurance, paid days off for illness
- Organization of relocation
- Compensation for a gym membership, swimming pool, and group sports
- Environment for development and growth: corporate English, professional courses, regular performance reviews, corporate library
- Cool corporate parties and team building, races, and celebrations of team achievements
- A bureaucracy-free culture: issues are resolved quickly, and new ideas and suggestions are always welcome!